Tuesday, October 16, 2018

HTML exercise experience. Making a Website.

I thought I wasn't going to do it right. When I took my time reading the steps and look at the page source from google, I had little of an idea where is this going. I was confused how to get to the page source from google and I thought it would be at the top right corner and hopefully was in the three dots. Took me 5 minutes just to find the page source from google by right clicking on my mouse and it was there. Now there is a giant page of code and I was relieved. After looking at the page source, I think it is obvious that every website starts with an <html> on the top of the page and ends </html> on the end of the page. After I added .html on save as page on my file name, it turned into a google or browser launch website. I was so amazed when it included all the codes I put on the notepad. The heading didn't need the <title> and </title> and was surprised it was on my website. I really like the marques code that makes my text moves across the website. I wonder if people use <br> code to separate their paragraphs when they write on their website. I wasn't sure about the image code and was optional, so I didn't use it. I was happy there was no errors on my website and it looked exactly how I wanted it to be.



This is what I put in my notepad.
See where Im heading
<br> <br>


<html>
<title>KevinsWebbyPage</title>
<body style="background-color:yellow">yo wassup my fellow classmates</body>
<br> <br> <br> <br>
<marquee>zoooooooom!</marquee>
<br> <br>
<marquee>BOOOOOOM!</marquee>
</html>

No comments:

Post a Comment