Monday, October 29, 2018

The Topic For My Presentation

I might tell how present and future A.I. can affect our living. A lot of people don't know the problems about A.I. or they just don't care about it. I can list the pros and cons of A.I.. They can function without stopping, do repetitive and time-consuming tasks, lack emotional side, do laborious tasks, explore space, accurate, fraud detection, and manage records. It is good that they lack emotions so they won't get hurt from humans. They would probably change their actions and kill us. Probably if they didn't lack emotions they can feel and relate to people's emotions and could be a friend to the people who need them. We can program them to not kill and do wrong actions. While they are doing labor they can reduce jobs for us. Bad things I think about them is they are expensive to fix them, they could use our abilities and make us useless, humans being dependent on machines and could lead to destruction. They are reducing jobs for us but they usually take over jobs that we don't want. They are expensive to build and buy them. I would throw examples where we use A.I. in our daily life, it is in cars, phones, video games, security surveillance, music and movie recommendations on devices, Virtual personal assistant like Alexa and Siri. A.I. is everywhere and we all experience with A.I. before. If we done surgeries now, we are experiencing with computers that have data of our parts of our body.

No comments:

Post a Comment